Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Missing LadyX


You may or may not have noticed that I've been pretty damn absent from this space over the last couple of weeks.  Maybe the nice little collection of posts have kept you company here in the meantime, but probably not.

So, here's what's going on:  I found out I was pregnant about two weeks ago.  I'm not that far along really, about 9 weeks according to my doctor, so things could still go wrong.  I thought long and hard about whether I would disclose this to those beyond what I'd consider "friends", but ultimately I'm fine with it.  Not everything in life is what you want, expect, or can reasonably predict, and this was never intended to just be a superficial record of life. I want it to include a bit of everything; or at least, a little of everything that I'm willing to share.

So, with that hurdle behind me, I'll do my best to post a little more often.  Not always deeply personal stuff, but hopefully to continue to offer a glimpse into this weird brain of mine.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful One, your brain is nearly as sexy as the rest of you - not weird at all. I enjoy any little peek into it I can get. As for the rest... Kids can be a handful, and they can totally change your life. They don't have to, but they usually do anyway. You know me - anything I can do, or any advice I can give, I'm more than happy to share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Xuani. Another fun point to ponder: Soon you'll be a fine young MILF !

    ReplyDelete