Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Thoughts

I think I'd like Coldplay if they had a different singer.  He just sounds so wimpy.  Less violin would probably help, too.

How creepy are those Ashton Kutcher camera commercials now that we know what we know?

A piece of free advice:  If you're ever in a Chinese restaurant, and choose to order the pu pu platter, resist the urge to order "extra pu pu".  I know it seems funny, but at least 1 out of 4 white customers makes this joke, it's not fresh. Don't be that person.

If I ever run my own TV network, I'm having a show where a bunch of attention-whoring alpha-girls get liquored up and vie for the affections of one guy, making fools of themselves and creating drama out of whole cloth along the way.  Oh that's right....I love The Bachelor!

I don't think I'll ever be friends with one of those people whose Starbucks order is a paragraph long.  The employees must have fairly rigorous eye-roll prevention training when they get hired.




No comments:

Post a Comment