Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First Nesting


The first nesting in my house was not done by the actual pregnant person whose urge is to nest!  

I got home and my wonderful man had put the first coat on the walls of the baby's room.  I didn't even ask.  He just took the color I picked a few days ago, bought the paint, and fucking did it!  He's not even here, so I discovered it on my own.

I'd put up a picture, but...well you know...it's just a first coat, and therefore looks a little sloppy still.

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!! NOT CRITICIZING!!

But ya- pics of the bad ass color I selected will be made available...once the trim gets painted.  :)


In all seriousness...home is wherever I'm with you, baby.


Okay, end of sappy message.  I won't do this all the time everyone, I promise!  But I just had to give him his props.  I'm so excited and surprised.

Back to sex stories and fun in the next blog entry, I promise. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment