Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Thoughts II


  • I just googled 'broke ass bitch' without even thinking about why.  I think my subconscious has Tourette's.
  • Has a soccer player ever scored a goal, shrugged, then jogged nonchalantly back into defensive formation?
  • Starting to wonder how the fuck I failed to vacation in a place called Hedonism before I went and got knocked up.  Optimistically...when can I get my body back post-baby, and schedule a trip to a place called Hedonism?
  • I think I'm using too many exclamation points lately.  Even when I'm happy, I'm not 'peppy'.  We need punctuation that conveys quiet satisfaction; we're overdue.
  • Basketball's the only sport that can be reliably thrown by nefarious gangsters for gambling purposes, but everytime I watch an NBA team featuring either a prominent team or star, I come away thinking that the league is the one fixing the games.  
  • At this point, I think everyone's afraid to tell Nicki Minaj no, so we all have to hope for the best.  It worked out for Lady Gaga until she made that god-awful country-sounding song.  Nobody's heard from her since; let that be a lesson to you, Nicki.  Or not, it's cool...either way.  
  • Does Stevie Wonder resent that the only time he comes up in rap songs, it's an analogy to how blind somebody is?
  • That song "The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston is stupid.  Who the fuck doesn't know that the children are, by virtue of becoming adults, "the future"?  And then she says the greatest love of all is the ability to love herself?  Narcissistic cokehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment