Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In my own skin



I've gained 12 pounds, I feel bloated, but I still feel sexy, except for when I don't.  Sometimes it's all I can do to keep my stomach from churning out everything in it, and I can't even pretend to wear my regular pants anymore (at least not without button extenders), but I still have that same fire inside.

My breasts hurt like hell, even from hugs or if I roll over onto them, I've had to buy new bras and I'm sure I'll have to do the same again, but I also know they look good- at least until they sag from breastfeeding :(.  My thighs are bigger, my waist is thicker, and all of those will only keep growing, but on a good day, I've never been a better woman.  I'm going to be a mother, but I'm already changing.

Tomorrow is a big day.  I'll share as much as I can about it, no promises.  My life's changing, and another huge fork in the road lies in front of me.


1 comment:

  1. Goddamn, you're beautiful, X. Seriously. All the way through, top to bottom, front to back. I'm proud to count you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete