Friday, September 9, 2011

Last Full Day

Tomorrow is back to reality. Tomorrow, my demons, as accommodating as they can be at times, will be awaiting me on the other side of the customs line at DFW.  Tomorrow will have to be about something other than fun, carelessness, and lack of responsibility.  Yes, I'm whining, but I'm done now.

As for today, I'm still "winning", in the delusional Charlie Sheen kind of way.  Vacation has been great.  I haven't posted the last two days because 1) I couldn't really be bothered with it, but also 2) I wouldn't want to bore everyone with mundane tales of beach relaxation, shopping, swimming, and soaking up as much perfect weather as I possibly can.

No, if there's anything of interest going on at all, it's probably the liberal use of alcohol with the occasional drugs, and promiscuous behavior.  It's time I admit it: I can, on occasion, be found to carouse with others prior to committing myself to a long-term relationship with them.  It's not easy to admit, but yes, I very much enjoy the company of a man (or woman, potentially, at least) just for the fun of it.  Don't tell anyone though, my reputation as an upstanding lady might be dashed completely!



Okay, for those of you that don't know I'm laying it on pretty thick right here, let me set you straight:  I love sex.  I'm (usually) not careless or stupid about it, but I definitely have strong hedonistic tendencies.  I like to have fun, and to me, sex is often incredibly fun.  Sometimes it's not, of course, but you never know until you try.    Each man is like a piece of chocolate from the assortment box (especially if he's African in origin...).  I love to sample.  You miss a hundred percent of the orgasms that you don't seek.

So... there's been a little of that on the trip.  Nothing excessive, everything in moderation of course. ;)


And it's not even like I take vacations for sex.  I have outlets for that already.  But if it comes along, great.  It has a couple of times.  It's all a part of what makes getaways so great.  People don't change, but they do relax.  And when you can get an entire resort town of people relaxing together, well that's a vibe that's worth taking advantage of.

Tonight is the last vacation night, and the seven of us plan to stick together as much as a group this size really can.  My last three nights have been spent at least partially, if not completely, camped out at the great lounge and beach clubs here at the hotel, so tonight I think we'll do what we did the first night, which is at least make a run through the "party places" and get a little bit loud.

I'll do a body shot in your honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment