Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday never felt so much like Sunday

A few quick hits, while sipping pineapple juice at an aiport cafe:



  • I seriously need to detox.  I need the sauna, herbal teas, no booze, no drugs and a lot of sleep.
  • Do you think that post-op trannies feel slightly left out and hollow inside when they hear Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"?
  • One day I'll learn to bring an extra bag along for all the shit that I buy when I go on vacation.  Yet again, I've stuffed it into a plastic bag from the store, and will be shoving it under my seat with all my might.
  • I hope they're not showing "Something Borrowed" again as the inflight movie.  I glanced at it occasionally, but never put my headphones on to hear the audio.  Even without it, it looked like a beating.  I'm trying to think of anything Kate Hudson's been in that's not a beating.  
  • Somehow I spent five days with six friends, and at the tail end of that, none of us hate each other or attempted to murder each other.  Just the same, I can definitely use some alone time, ASAP.
  • you know what's on tomorrow?  NFL BABY!
  • And...I'm about to fall asleep.
Later, yous guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment